SR. NET DEVELOPER - AFTERMARKETS APPS FOR 50 BRANDS
Méně než týden
Atlas Copco Services s.r.o.
Holandská 1006/10, Brno-Štýřice
Vzdálenost od vás uvidíte v aplikaci.Získat
85 000 - 130 000 Kč
Práce na plný úvazek
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
Join our newly emerging IT HUB in Brno in Atlas Copco! We are eager to welcome a passionate and committed .NET Developer to join our international Aftermarkets team.
We are part of CT-IS (Compressor Technique - Information Services) organization, founded in 2003 within Atlas Copco, with almost 200 coworkers. Our main focus is to deliver IT Applications & services to the Compressor Technique business area locally & globally. We are developing, continuously improving, and providing support to all aftermarkets applications for over 20 000 users, to strengthen our products – compressors – in delivering the value in many business areas including an automotive, brewery, chemical, petrochemical, food & medical industry, CO2 emissions decreasing activities, electrical engineering, electric car battery production, railway, and many others.
We have Headquarters in Belgium, with a presence in India, China, US, and Czech Republic as well.
You will use the newest technologies and modern design practices like:
• .Net Core (C#), Angular, SQL Server, Web API, Dapper (micro-ORM), EF, and the likes
• SOLID, CQRS, and the likes
• Azure services like KeyVault, Functions, Static Web Apps, Blob/Table/Queue Storage, and the likes
• Automate builds and deployments using Azure DevOps repositories (GIT) and pipelines (YAML)
What will be your role?
You will help us in our transition from legacy monoliths towards loosely coupled event-driven micro-services in an ever-changing landscape of applications that:
• have front ends for mobiles, tablets, and desktops
• have a set of features that remain available in offline mode
• are themeable to support multiple brands
• are highly scalable and have a global reach (20 000 users)
• are secured using modern yet user-friendly authentication methods (AAD, single sign-on, and so on)
• integrate using a hybrid integration strategy with an API-first mindset
You will be part of our internal .NET project team working in the Aftermarket domain. This surrounds applications for providing technical support, processing warranty, tools for our Field Service Engineer, our back office (planning and order processing), spare part list applications, and Serialized Information Management.
As such, you will be responsible for technical application ownership, developments (including documentation and supporting PMs in planning and budgeting activities), and 3rd line support activities. Next to this, you will be involved in the full redesign of our existing applications and the creation of new applications as business needs arise in our Customer Centers.
We practice agile methodologies and try to reduce any administrative overhead as much as possible because we know you're a developer, not a bookkeeper ;-) You will become part of a team of like-minded developers and will be able to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We really take care of it. We practice open culture: Do you see a better solution or practice? Speak up, discuss, we will definitely hear you and find the right solution together!
What do we expect of you?
You would have a good blend of business and IT technical skills. Specific requirements for this position include:
• Having either a university degree or a bachelor’s degree in ICT or equivalent and a proven experience in .NET & SQL development
• Having the ability to develop software using the .NET framework (user interfaces, desktop & cloud tools)
• Working in a team and using tools to accommodate efficient collaborations (GIT, Slack, Confluence, Jira, …)
• Designing, maintaining, and implementing standard API, enabling the interface between cyber-physical systems and their clients
• Depending on experience and project need, the following DevOps responsibilities can be applicable:
o Set up, maintain, and improve the development infrastructure.
o Support the development teams with setting up state of the art continuous integration/deployment pipelines
o Set-up required telemetric of the infrastructure
• Having experience with MS SQL and related components/tools is a must
• Having an advanced communicative English (oral & writing skills)
What will give you an edge, but is not necessary?
• Knowledge of different aftermarket processes in a customer center of an industrial company.
• Understanding and experience with software development processes including defining business requirements, defining technical specifications, development procedures, testing procedures, change management, and implementation.
• Understanding and experience with software support processes.
• Experience in project management.
• Customer-focused and professional approach, with good communication and interpersonal skills, able to maintain a good relationship with other stakeholders
• Self-motivated and passionate developer, triggered by technology and software development
• Enthusiastic, proactive, passionate, and moreover have good coaching skills to take the team and application to the next level
Missing some skill or competence? We have space to give you appropriate training and coaching. We have space in our team for more junior colleagues as well as for real experts.
Future opportunities - Start a journey towards something greater:
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow within the team or to other departments/business units.
What more we can offer:
• Flexible working hours
• Shortened working week - Giving back to you full 8 free days by shortened working week (37,5 hours/week)
• 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days
• Contribution to meal
• Language courses, free access to LinkedIn Learning, and many other internal and external trainings
• Supported technical trainings, certifications etc.
We take care of your mental & physical health, financial well-being and our social responsibility with:
• An annual financial bonus and regular salary increase to you
• Contribution to your pension fund
• MultiSport card (350,- CZK paid by employee) or Wellness vouchers (3000,- CZK)
• Psychological, financial, or legal counseling to all employees (provided by 3rd party company, anonymously)
• Possibility of partial work from home also for the future in post-covid time
• Friendly and open culture of Swedish company; We believe that where you feel well, you perform well and with joy.
• Voluntary days/programs for non-profit organizations based on our employees’ preference
• Company social, sports, and family events and team buildings
• Possibility to join us on our way of “Payback” (social responsibility) activities – f.e. our financial collections for non-profit organization ADRA – Water for all
We believe work can be fun while delivering business values.
We believe we have an impact. Be a part of something big with us.
Nebo zkuste mobilní apku
Uvidíte nabídky ve svém okolí a všechny své odpovědi budete mít vždy po ruce
Na Práci za rohem máte největší šanci najít si práci blízko domova a přestat dojíždět. Vybírejte z volných míst a brigád po celém Česku, třeba v lokalitách Praha, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň, Liberec, Olomouc, České Budějovice, Hradec Králové, Ústí nad Labem, Pardubice, Zlín, Havířov, Kladno, Most, Opava a mnoha dalších.