Méně než týden
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.
Evropská 2591/33e, Praha-Dejvice
Vzdálenost od vás uvidíte v aplikaci.Získat
Práce na plný úvazek
Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days
Czech (Pokročilá), English (Pokročilá)
Doprava, logistika a zásobování, Nákup, Výroba a průmysl
At Carrier we make modern life possible by delivering innovative and sustainable ground-breaking systems and services that matter for people and our planet. We exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating industry trends, working tirelessly to master and revolutionize them. This is why we come to work every day. And we do it The Carrier Way.
Join us and we can make a difference together.
We are a US company Carrier Corporation, which leads the world market in the field of refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems. Carrier Corporation operating in 180 countries, which is a pioneer in the fields of aviation, industrial, security and cooling technologies.
Our business unit manufactures the refrigerated cabinets which you can find in most of food retail stores in Czech Republic.
We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees and enhancing our programs when necessary.
- Enjoy your best years with our retirement savings plan
- Have peace of mind and body with our health insurance
- Spend more time with your family through parental leave and our holiday purchase scheme
- Drive forward your career through professional development opportunities
- Achieve your personal goals with our Employee Assistance Programme
We are looking for candidate, who is experienced procurement professional. You will execute processes, standards, and operational plans in support of Procurement goals, including global negotiation, cost accountability, and/or program execution. If this is you, get in touch!
As a minimum you must have:
- Previous experience as a commodity buyer from a manufacturing company
- English & Czech languages (daily usage)
- MS Excel
Although not necessary, it would be nice if you have:
- University education
- Technical background, ability to read technical drawings
- Knowledge of SAP
- Previous experience with commodity management
As a Commodity Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Define the Commodity strategy, deploy and monitor it
- Actively manage cost, productivity, quality, delivery and performance of suppliers
- Drive cost savings projects together with R&D
- Lead sourcing/benchmarking activities for supply base in charge
- Track and communicate key market data/news
- Contract management including contract performance evaluation and compliance
- Support Supplier Quality Department and supplier charge back
- Approves and qualifies vendors.
Our commitment to you
Our greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees. We strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where you feel that you belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation. We develop and deploy best-in-class programs and practices, providing enriching career opportunities, listening to employee feedback and always challenging ourselves to do better. This is The Carrier Way.
Nebo zkuste mobilní apku
Uvidíte nabídky ve svém okolí a všechny své odpovědi budete mít vždy po ruce
Na Práci za rohem máte největší šanci najít si práci blízko domova a přestat dojíždět. Vybírejte z volných míst a brigád po celém Česku, třeba v lokalitách Praha, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň, Liberec, Olomouc, České Budějovice, Hradec Králové, Ústí nad Labem, Pardubice, Zlín, Havířov, Kladno, Most, Opava a mnoha dalších.