Graduate Analyst Tester
Méně než 2 týdny
FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
Rašínova 637/7, Brno-město
Vzdálenost od tebe uvidíš v aplikaci.Získat
Práce na plný úvazek
Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Sick days, Occasional work from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Bankovnictví a finanční služby, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
FNZ, the Global FinTech firm have opportunities for high calibre Graduates to join our Graduate programme as an Analyst Tester. We offer an an industry leading remuneration package, first class graduate training programme, mentorship support and the opportunity to deliver on projects impacting millions of users globally.
About the Role
To join our Graduate Programme as an Analyst Tester, you do not require any technology focused commercial experience or Finance knowledge, we will support your learning, development and help to build your career.
Our Analyst tester roles combine Business Analysis, System Analysis and Testing and focus on engaging with our customers, who include some of the worlds best known financial services brands You'll be involved throughout the full project life-cycle from gathering client requirements to go-live and will help to shape client's technology landscape. You'll also learn various methods to test new and upgraded software to make sure problems are identified, reported and solved before rolling out to clients.
- An outside the box, or big picture thinker
- An excellent communicator with strong emotional intelligence and the ability to communicate effectively to different audiences
- A curious person who likes finding problems and coming up with solutions,
- Someone who is self-motivated
- Someone who isn’t afraid to try and fail and try again
- Methodical in how you do things, with an eye for detail
- Someone who cares about the customer
- In this role you will learn many key skills in Consulting/Client Engagement, Systems Analysis and Implementation and testing. Once you are fully established you'll be involved in the following:
- Business and functional solution design, technical analysis of FNZ’s platform capabilities, business processes analysis and end to end testing (including supporting client UAT).
- Examine existing IT systems and business models, analyse requirements (both business and technical) and to translate these into user stories and core functionality documentation. These activities will likely all include the management of stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure that solution designs meet client requirements. The analyst also be required to work closely with IT developers to provide oversight and clarity on the development solution.
- Gain a broad knowledge of FNZ platform capabilities and a deep understanding of assigned functional areas of the FNZ platform. Work on a consultative basis to support Solution Consultants in workshops and provide input into requirements.
- Have involvement in all aspects of analysis/testing from the more technical testing approaches including test automation, database manipulation and xml injection testing to functional specification testing and supporting UAT.
- There is an expectation that the analyst will learn about our application, our business and the industry we operate in as well the range of test tools and methodologies we use to support our business.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies.
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individual.
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China
Nebo zkus mobilní apku
Uvidíš nabídky ve svém okolí a všechny své odpovědi budeš mít vždy po ruce
Na Práci za rohem máš největší šanci najít si práci blízko domova a přestat dojíždět. Vybírej z volných míst a brigád po celém Česku, třeba v lokalitách Praha, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň, Liberec, Olomouc, České Budějovice, Hradec Králové, Ústí nad Labem, Pardubice, Zlín, Havířov, Kladno, Most, Opava a mnoha dalších.
Používáme cookies, viz Podmínky používání služeb. A také chráníme tvoje osobní údaje, viz Zásady ochrany soukromí.