IT TECHNICAL LEAD – CALCULATION & SIMULATION TOOLS
Méně než 2 týdny
Atlas Copco Services s.r.o.
Holandská 1006/10, Brno-Štýřice
Vzdálenost od vás uvidíte v aplikaci.Získat
Práce na plný úvazek
Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Soft loans to employees, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Launch of a completely new project
Refugees from Ukraine
IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate and committed Technical Lead who will take the lead in our Calculation and Simulation tools portfolio (mobile/web apps). This will entail all aspects of the lifecycle of involved applications: backlog/roadmap, development/change request/support, make/buy decision, partner selection, reporting, and financial follow-up, … to eventually define and realize the Atlas Copco Compressor Technique wide strategy regarding these applications. The technical lead is very knowledgeable in the development tools, technology stacks, and development languages used to build and deploy calculation tools.
The mission of Calculation Tools is to facilitate the identification of the right solution(s) for/with the customer by factual comparison of the Atlas Copco offerings and/or competitor solutions, starting from the customer needs mapped to our product capabilities). In that sense, these applications objectively quantify and highlight the differentiating aspects of the Atlas Copco solution, e.g. right solution, energy consumption/recovery, and savings, … in relation to the full life cycle of the compressor.
These tools are essential in the interaction of our sales force with the customer. Occasionally, they are even made available/integrated into our public-facing websites for direct access to the customer.
Your mission is to secure the applications within this portfolio through their full lifecycle and evolve the integral portfolio, with a focus on the technical and architectural design of the solution. Frequent interaction with the divisional stakeholders and Atlas Copco salesforce, both direct and indirect, will therefore yield a continuous demand for evolutions and new applications.
An Atlas Copco Compressor Technique wide strategy towards master data access, integration in the remainder landscape, on/off-line usage, UI/UX standardization, infrastructure and supplier consolidation, technology selection, ‘citizen development’, … will be a continuous aspect in the role. You will be working in a diverse team and your role will steer and support good collaboration amongst the different personas.
As the technical lead, you will be the go-to person for all team members on technical topics and be the mediator to translate IT strategy, and business needs into an implementable solution according to enterprise standards.
Some lines about the local team with the ability to travel.
Who are we?
You will join a highly motivated international team in a challenging and very dynamic environment. You will become part of CT-IS (Compressor Technique - Information Services), which delivers services to the Compressor Technique business area of Atlas Copco. The department mainly operates from the headquarters in Antwerp (Belgium), with teams in US, Czech Republic, India, and China.
As Technical Lead for Calculation & Simulation tools:
· Together with the product owner you determine the vision, strategy, and roadmap of the application portfolio products in close collaboration with the business and IT stakeholders at various levels in the organization. You are their key single point of contact for technical topics. You formulate and articulate the strategy to drive a sustainable future for this portfolio.
· You collaborate in the projects to address the identified needs and enable the access to the underlying data, in line with IT architectural principles.
· During projects you take the “technical” lead throughout the different project phases, from feasibility until final implementation and delivery
· You are responsible for the technical implementation and guide your technical people during the different project phases
You manage issues and change requests and will take care of the appropriate escalation when needed.
· You promote the adoption of the calculation and simulation Tools and drive their Lifecycle.
· Together with the product owner you will build and maintain a community around Calculation & Simulation tools within Atlas Copco Compressor Technique
What are we looking for?
· You have a university degree in business, engineering, economics, informatics, or equal by experience.
· IT background – 5 years in the SW Development area (ideally SW Developer with experience in project leading)
· You combine strong analytical skills as well as stakeholder management.
· You have strong communication skills.
· You have an excellent level of English.
· Project management certifications (Agile, Waterfall) are considered as an asset.
· You have experience in leading IT projects or products of considerable size and complexity.
· You have an interest and feel for IT systems
· You have strong technical skills and are familiar with the newest technologies, technologies stacks, and frameworks on the market
· Background in SW development area (mobile or web applications ideally)
· You have strong leadership skills to steer your technical team
· You are customer oriented, enthusiastic, and professional
· You have self-drive and passion
· You can work under pressure and are flexible
· You have a proactive attitude and always strive for continuous improvement
· You can cooperate with different levels in the organization, with different people and cultures
· You are a real team player, able to motivate people
· You have good negotiation skills
· You are a strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
· You understand the dynamics of change management
You will report to the Product Owner and Head of Business Applications, within Compressor Technique Information Services.
What more we can offer:
· Flexible working hours (core working hours 10am – 3pm)
· Shortened working week - Giving back to you full 8 free days by shortened working week (37,5 hours/week)
· 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days
· Possibility of partial work from home (up to 3 days of home office/week)
· Contribution to meal
· Language courses, free access to LinkedIn Learning, and many other internal and external trainings
· Supported technical trainings, certifications etc.
· Referral bonus program
· Special O2 tariff´s offers
· Support for new employees coming from parental leave (free place at kindergarten or contribution to external kindergarten up to 4.000,- CZK; only for kids between 1-3y)
We take care of your mental & physical health, financial well-being and our social responsibility with:
· An annual financial bonus and regular salary increase to you
· Contribution to your pension fund (up to 2000,- CZK)
· MultiSport card (430,- CZK paid by employee) or Wellness vouchers (3000,- CZK/year)
· Psychological, financial, or legal counseling to all employees (provided by 3rd party company, anonymously)
· Discounted insurance and financial services by Renomia Benefit
· Friendly and open culture of Swedish company; We believe that where you feel well, you perform well and with joy.
· Voluntary days/programs for non-profit organizations based on our employees’ preference
· Company social, sports, and family events and team buildings
· Possibility to join us on our way of “Payback” (social responsibility) activities – f.e. financially supporting Atlas Copco´s "Water for all" organization or attending other non-profit organizations volunteering activities (for ADRA or pet shelter etc.)
We believe we have an impact. Be a part of something big with us.
Nebo zkuste mobilní apku
Uvidíte nabídky ve svém okolí a všechny své odpovědi budete mít vždy po ruce
Na Práci za rohem máte největší šanci najít si práci blízko domova a přestat dojíždět. Vybírejte z volných míst a brigád po celém Česku, třeba v lokalitách Praha, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň, Liberec, Olomouc, České Budějovice, Hradec Králové, Ústí nad Labem, Pardubice, Zlín, Havířov, Kladno, Most, Opava a mnoha dalších.