Graduate Analyst Developer
Méně než 2 týdny
FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
Rašínova 637/7, Brno-město
Vzdálenost od tebe uvidíš v aplikaci.Získat
Práce na plný úvazek, Trainee programy
Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Sick days, Occasional work from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Bankovnictví a finanční služby, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
Are you passionate about coding and developing world-class products that are used every day by people across the globe? Do you want to work within a rapidly growing business which offers an incredible range of opportunities to develop your career? Do you want to be part of a team that creates value for our customers, their clients and our business?
FNZ is the power behind many high-scale financial services platforms. Our customers rely on us to create web applications that meet their own high standards for usability and design. These range from highly usable sites for direct investors to sophisticated systems for wealth managers. They always need to be fast, reliable, responsive/adaptive and accessible.
We are currently looking for multiple Graduates to join our talented teams across Europe. You do not require any previous commercial experience to join our Graduate programme.
Software Engineers at FNZ are all-rounders who analyse required system changes, design databases, write complex financial business logic and create slick web applications. They also work closely with analyst testers and other members of the project team to produce world class software. Our solutions are delivered through .NET, C#, React, SQL and many other technologies; we’re passionate about exploring the newest technologies and incorporating them into our development.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably a STEM degree
- Passionate about coding and problem solving
- Independent with a self-directing work style.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment as part of a high-performance team.
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
What can FNZ offer you?
- A first-rate development programme and a chance to work with the world’s best developers creating platforms at the forefront of technology.
- Mentorship and buddy support to help you during your FNZ journey.
- As a global organization, with offices around the world, we offer travel opportunities and remote working, as well as real investment into your own personal and professional growth.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies.
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
- We provide global career opportunities for our employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand, China and more.
If this sounds like you then please apply!
Nebo zkus mobilní apku
Uvidíš nabídky ve svém okolí a všechny své odpovědi budeš mít vždy po ruce
Na Práci za rohem máš největší šanci najít si práci blízko domova a přestat dojíždět. Vybírej z volných míst a brigád po celém Česku, třeba v lokalitách Praha, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň, Liberec, Olomouc, České Budějovice, Hradec Králové, Ústí nad Labem, Pardubice, Zlín, Havířov, Kladno, Most, Opava a mnoha dalších.
Používáme cookies, viz Podmínky používání služeb. A také chráníme tvoje osobní údaje, viz Zásady ochrany soukromí.