Key Account Manager - Exhibition and Virtual Space
Ostravská 777, Milovice-Mladá
Vzdálenost od vás uvidíte v aplikaci.Získat
40 000 - 55 000 Kč
Práce na plný úvazek
Bonuses, Sales commission, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Dog-friendly office
Czech (Výborná), English (Pokročilá)
Graduate, Refugees from Ukraine
Kultura, umění a tvůrčí práce, Marketing, Prodej a obchod
What is waiting for you:
A Beire account manager supports the development of custom exhibition stand concepts and client proposals through final construction and delivery of an exhibition stand or virtual showroom. They establish and maintain contact with clients across western Europe and the USA, using marketing content, analytics, CRM management, and on-staff designers, to deliver innovative and beautiful spaces. They also assist project managers in ensuring the final exhibition stand is delivered in a way that surprises and delights our clients.
Career progression from this role develops on an account management track with the addition of commission-based compensation. Account managers are expected to earn 3-4x times their base salary each month in commissions with a full client portfolio. Clients revisit exhibitions, so a large component is repeated, not one-time sales.
The account manager will report directly to a managing director and will work closely with the creative and graphic team. Specifically, account manager responsibilities will be:
- Development of client materials and products, including creative briefs, design analysis, and proposals.
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships with exhibiting corporate clients to achieve growth and profitability targets
- In conjunction with the marketing team, systematically qualify and convert sales leads into revenue opportunities
- Provide management with a quarterly sales plan to include exhibitions to visit, client contacts, and show targeting
- In conjunction with Beire designers, come up with budget optimized designs that address client exhibition needs
- In conjunction with production managers, assist in optimizing designs to best achieve design and cost targets
- Initiate, manage, and close the offer process including offer document generation, client communication, and reporting to BEIRE
- Develop expertise in the exhibition marketing channel to advise clients on best practices, technology integration, design optimization, and channel ROI
- Personally assist during the turnover of client stands to ensure high-levels of client service, internationally
What skills and knowledge must you possess:
- Speak Czech and English (English or German) at a very proficient level
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and career-orientaion on the creative design or exhibition industry
- Be personable, communicative, enjoy traveling, and enjoy meeting new people
- Have a bachelors degree (or be enrolled) or have more than one year of experience working abroad in a different language
Which competencies are an advantage:
Experience with customer service, client management, sales, creative production, marketing activities, familiarity with CRM software, email campaigns, analytics. Formal training in business and marketing studies.
What we offer:
Beire is a tight-knit, international group. We have Czech, Dutch, Russian, Americans, and Polish all working side by side in our office outside Prague; it’s the culture of a small business with the international perspective and pursuit of excellence found in a global corporation.
An Account Manager can expect to be mentored by a senior, C-level executive. Employee development is paramount to our company; we invest constantly for employees to attend leadership seminars, technical courses, private language classes, industry fairs, and technology seminars.
Our offices are directly connected to Prague via train, and set in a natural setting with a fish pond and woods nearby. As benefits, we offer work from home and flexible hours around the scheduling of shows and projects. All the normal benefits are included: Mutlisport card, stravenky, and a fenced in dog area. Perhaps most importantly, we will even program your name and preferred coffee into our machine so its ready for you every morning with the push of a button!
Base compensation is negotiable based on language skills, professional skills, experience, seniority, and term. All employees are eligible for additional quarterly bonuses based on individual achievement and overall company performance.
Nebo zkuste mobilní apku
Uvidíte nabídky ve svém okolí a všechny své odpovědi budete mít vždy po ruce
Na Práci za rohem máte největší šanci najít si práci blízko domova a přestat dojíždět. Vybírejte z volných míst a brigád po celém Česku, třeba v lokalitách Praha, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň, Liberec, Olomouc, České Budějovice, Hradec Králové, Ústí nad Labem, Pardubice, Zlín, Havířov, Kladno, Most, Opava a mnoha dalších.