Customer Service Representative with Spanish
Méně než 2 týdny
Kyndryl Česká republika, spol. s r.o.
Technická 2995/21, Brno-Královo Pole
Vzdálenost od tebe uvidíš v aplikaci.Získat
Práce na plný úvazek
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Angličtina (Pokročilá) nebo Španělština (Pokročilá)
Absolvent, Uprchlíky z Ukrajiny
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
In this role at Kyndryl, you will advise and guide the client regarding the use of a broad range of products, offerings, and services. You will be following a standard call flow and problem handing processes (scripted or not scripted), you will verify entitlement, perform problem determination, resolve and close the problem, or route the incident record to the appropriate level of support.
You will be using technical resources and tools and support the client by answering questions and responding to client requirements. You will utilize their product, technology, industry and/or services skills to identify problems which may be related to product installation, update, configuration, operations or performance. You will guide the client, advising on potential resolutions and their implementation, and play a key role in overall client satisfaction.
- Technical understanding.
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical & trouble shooting skills.
- Customer service orientated.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
As an Kyndryl employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Elaborate education program for each employee - training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position
- Strong career opportunities
- Above standard Medical Care
- Subsidized price of Multisport card
- Discounts in Sports, Culture, Healthcare, Childcare, Finance, Electronics
- Preferential mobile tarrifs
- Global Travel and Group Life Insurance
- Contribution to the Pension fund
- Employee Assistance Program (24/7 helpline)
- Wellbeing program
- Parental bonding program (28 days of paid leave to spend with newborn)
You will have the opportunity to:
- Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
- Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
- Benefit from mentoring and coaching
- Balance your work with your life and enjoy a flexible working environment
Being You@Kyndryl :
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Kyndryl Czech Republic is dedicated to support Ukrainian nationals in search of employment in Czech Republic In this process, we utilize the simplified process of ensuring all requisite permits are in place as regulated by the Government of the Czech Republic.
Nebo zkus mobilní apku
Uvidíš nabídky ve svém okolí a všechny své odpovědi budeš mít vždy po ruce
Na Práci za rohem máš největší šanci najít si práci blízko domova a přestat dojíždět. Vybírej z volných míst a brigád po celém Česku, třeba v lokalitách Praha, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň, Liberec, Olomouc, České Budějovice, Hradec Králové, Ústí nad Labem, Pardubice, Zlín, Havířov, Kladno, Most, Opava a mnoha dalších.
Používáme cookies, viz Podmínky používání služeb. A také chráníme tvoje osobní údaje, viz Zásady ochrany soukromí.