C++ Team Lead (Corona for 3ds Max)
Méně než 2 týdny
Chaos Czech a.s.
Karlovo náměstí 288/17, Praha-Nové Město
Vzdálenost od tebe uvidíš v aplikaci.Získat
100 000 - 125 000 Kč
Práce na plný úvazek, Práce na zkrácený úvazek
Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Self-organization of the job, The possibility of study leave, International conferences
Vzdělání není podstatné
Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
IS/IT: Application and system development, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Design and implementation of the architecture for the Corona for 3ds Max.
- Technical and product leadership of the team of 5 members working on the development of Corona for 3ds Max.
- Managing and overseeing 3ds Max development team (including days off approvals, conducting team meetings and performance reviews, bonuses and salary decision making, etc.).
- Organization, planning, and evaluation of the Corona for 3ds Max development.
- Releasing new commercial versions, daily builds, test versions, and release candidates of Corona for 3ds Max and associated technical release management.
- Coordination with other development teams, QA, Support, etc.
- Communication with users of Corona for 3ds Max, handling their suggestions and complaints, fixing bugs and deficiencies.
- Last but not least, coding itself :)
- Experience in leading a team, good communication skills.
- Knowledge of IT methodologies (agile, kanban).
- Good C++ skills, fluency in modern C++.
- Proficiency in English.
- Interest and open-minded attitude to the new technologies.
We work with:
- Cutting edge C++ standard (C++20) with (usually) latest MSVC and Clang.
- Visual Studio, XCode, CLion. We give our developers a free hand in choosing their tools but the development itself is done primarily on Windows.
- Common practice of development and QA - code reviews, unit tests, automated rendering tests.
- Host applications SDKs, Qt (only for GUI) and other multi-platform frameworks.
- High-performance libraries such as Intel Embree and Open Image Denoise. We also occasionally cooperate with Intel on the development of these libraries.
- Automation/workflow tools such as git, CMake, and Python.
- In-house tools we developed to fix weak points of the C++ ecosystem.
- A full-time position (minimum requirement of 35 hours/week).
- Possibility to work on software that users love and that has global-scale impact (product visualization, AAA movies, TV ads, architecture, ...) and an association with the award-winning renderer, V-Ray.
- Working with a single highly maintained codebase instead of an endless row of single-use projects.
- Challenging tasks from research to application programming, including performance and memory optimizations.
- No third-party dictated requirements, software architecture, and deadlines.
- A team small enough to offer individual members space for creativity.
- Quick product feedback from our enthusiastic user community.
- Learning from experienced developers and researchers (e.g. Pixar).
- Growth within the company, internal seminars and conferences. Possibility to move from one team to another one.
- Participating on technology transfer, suggesting ideas and providing feedback during integrations with the parent company Chaos.
- A bi-annual bonus based on work performance.
- Salary above the stated limits in case of relevant computer graphics skills.
- Work from our office in the center of Prague (Karlovo náměstí).
- 3 paid sick days, 5 weeks of vacation from the start of cooperation, and additional vacation days based on the number of years spent in the company.
- Regular bi-weekly company lunches, a relax room, a play room, a nap room, a fitness room, home office, face-to-face or on-line team buildings (e.g. laser games, go-karts, picnics, and various challenges, ...). We are also parent-friendly - we understand if you unexpectedly need to stay at home with your little one(s).
If you believe that you are a good match for the job, please send us your CV and a short cover letter. If you also have a project with source code that we could take a look at, we would be even happier. We prefer C++, but we will tackle other programming languages as well.
Nebo zkus mobilní apku
Uvidíš nabídky ve svém okolí a všechny své odpovědi budeš mít vždy po ruce
Na Práci za rohem máš největší šanci najít si práci blízko domova a přestat dojíždět. Vybírej z volných míst a brigád po celém Česku, třeba v lokalitách Praha, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň, Liberec, Olomouc, České Budějovice, Hradec Králové, Ústí nad Labem, Pardubice, Zlín, Havířov, Kladno, Most, Opava a mnoha dalších.
Používáme cookies, viz Podmínky používání služeb. A také chráníme tvoje osobní údaje, viz Zásady ochrany soukromí.