Cybersecurity Operations Engineer (Antimalware)
Méně než 2 týdny
NNIT Czech Republic s.r.o.
Bucharova 2641/14, Praha-Stodůlky
Vzdálenost od tebe uvidíš v aplikaci.Získat
Práce na plný úvazek
Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Application SW administrator, IS Support, IT Security Specialist
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer who will join our Cybersecurity team in Prague, which is a part of Cybersecurity Services. You will be working together with 18 security colleagues in our Prague local office and another 90 people globally. We strive to provide solutions of the highest security standard to our customers.
You will be responsible for cybersecurity-related operational activities for our Endpoint Security services provided to our top tier Danish customers. That includes system health check, ensuring availability, troubleshooting, participating in internal projects and continuous improvements of the Endpoint Security service, and regular KPI reporting.
Following areas (and competencies) are expected and lies within your main responsibilities (but not limited) :
- Daily maintenance and operations of Cisco Secure Endpoint (Formerly AMP) and Microsoft Defender
- Working with customers (internal and external) to understand their requirements/needs.
- Troubleshoot issues with vendor and report system defects as needed
- Periodic reporting based on SLA requirement
- Cooperation with other departments (Cloud and platform services)
- Driving improvements, automation, optimization, and implementing changes
- Support the process of designing, building and operating the right solutions for the customers
Your qualification and experience
- Experience with operation of Cisco Secure Endpoint (Formerly AMP) and Microsoft Defender for last 2 years
- Administrative knowledge of Operating systems such as Unix/Linux and Windows
- Change Management: Prepare Implementation, backout and test plan for Change records, Perform risk and impact analysis for changes.
- Basic scripting for monitoring/automating the Sys admin activity
- You are fluent in English both spoken and written to cooperate with our colleagues from Denmark and Philippines
- You are structured and persistent in driving improvements, self-driven & Quality conscious
It is an advantage if you have:
- Knowledge of networking technologies (Cisco Switches, Routers & Firewalls)
- One of these certificates: CompTIA Security+, ITIL standards, Microsoft Security (MS-500, AZ-500 or SC-200)
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (NNIT covers 55 CZK)
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
- Free breakfasts on Mondays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables
- Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
- Yoga classes in the office
- Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation, and table tennis
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free
Nebo zkus mobilní apku
Uvidíš nabídky ve svém okolí a všechny své odpovědi budeš mít vždy po ruce
Na Práci za rohem máš největší šanci najít si práci blízko domova a přestat dojíždět. Vybírej z volných míst a brigád po celém Česku, třeba v lokalitách Praha, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň, Liberec, Olomouc, České Budějovice, Hradec Králové, Ústí nad Labem, Pardubice, Zlín, Havířov, Kladno, Most, Opava a mnoha dalších.