Méně než týden
Menclova 2538/2, Praha-Libeň
Vzdálenost od vás uvidíte v aplikaci.Získat
Práce na plný úvazek
Pracovní smlouva, Práce na živnostenský list/IČO
Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Dog-friendly office, Individual budget for personal growth
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
Why do we love building Make (and why you might, too)?
We are developers and we take it for granted that we can solve pretty much anything by writing software. But what if someone is not a developer or doesn't have access to one? Chances are that they will end up doing the same boring tasks over and over, copy-pasting data from one place to another, wasting time on low-value work instead of doing something way more impactful.
With Make, we give anyone the opportunity to build powerful automations in a way that almost feels like a game. We give anyone a chance to experience the joy of building something that just works. We turn regular people into Makers.
What you’ll do:
- Become part of a cross-functional product team.
- Design and develop solutions to interesting problems, and build new product features.
- Refactor code to improve the maintainability, performance, reliability, and resiliency of our systems.
- Implement and maintain SQL, PL/pgSQL code, including tables, triggers, functions, stored procedures, and views
- Performance tuning on regular generated queries.
- Provide database support to other developers in the team.
- Fix bugs.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Ship code to production.
- Automate repetitive work.
- Write and review RFCs and technical documentation.
- Review and give feedback on the work of others.
- Grow and help others grow professionally.
- If you like, you can participate in cross-cutting initiatives and influence how engineering practices and tooling evolve at Make.
- Have fun at work :)
Our Tech stack:
- ⚙️ Back-end: Node.js, JS/TS, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch
- 🖥 Front-end: Angular, JS/TS, Redux, Web Components, Canvas, Nx
- ☁️ Infra: Amazon AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- 🚚 CI/CD: GitHub, CircleCI
- 🔎 Monitoring: DataDog, TrackJS
What we expect from you:
You have built a database powering our platform. The database is the center of our logic, so you will work closely with other back-end developers and develop powerful APIs together. You know what it takes to run a database in production under load and how to tell it’s healthy. You produce readable, well-documented and tested code. You can have a funded technical discussion and back your opinions by facts and data. In particular, we’d like you to have the following:
- 3+ years working as a PostgreSQL developer
- Knowledge of database design, optimizing database queries, index management, integrity checks and isolation levels.
- Experience with Docker, software containerization and microservices architectures are more than welcome
- Strong command of English – verbal & written (we’re an international team)
What we offer:
- 📈 RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- 🌎 Multinational team with 42 nationalities creating the future of automation
- 🎓 Learning & Development plan (online language, professional courses, conference tickets and other trainings)
- 🍎 Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, access to a company 3D printer
- 🦒 Height adjustable office desk
- 🏝 25 days of vacation, 4 sick days
- 👶 Extra parental vacation (3-6 months)
- 🏋️ Multisport card
- 🧘♀️ A subscription to Headspace - a leading mindfulness and meditation platform
- 💰 Remote working allowance
- 🍍 Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- 🥗 Monday breakfast, Wednesday lunch, and Friday break, with company-provided food and drinks, with music and lively discussion
- 🏡 Flexible working hours + home office
- 🐕🦺 Company therapy pet in Prague's office (black labrador)
- 🥳 Team buildings, parties, and company events multiple times a year
You can join us in our Prague office or work remotely from Czechia 🇨🇿
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!
Nebo zkuste mobilní apku
Uvidíte nabídky ve svém okolí a všechny své odpovědi budete mít vždy po ruce
Na Práci za rohem máte největší šanci najít si práci blízko domova a přestat dojíždět. Vybírejte z volných míst a brigád po celém Česku, třeba v lokalitách Praha, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň, Liberec, Olomouc, České Budějovice, Hradec Králové, Ústí nad Labem, Pardubice, Zlín, Havířov, Kladno, Most, Opava a mnoha dalších.