Technical Trainer - Analyst Developer
Méně než 2 týdny
FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
Rašínova 637/7, Brno-město
Vzdálenost od vás uvidíte v aplikaci.Získat
Práce na plný úvazek
Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation
Uprchlíky z Ukrajiny, OZP
IS/IT: Application and system development, Training and education
The Technical Trainer is a senior developer level candidate, responsible for Technical Training & Development and Skills Competency management, for the Global Developer job family, within the FNZ Academy.
Their goal is to further enhance the efficiency of our Developers (all levels) through design / delivery of a Technical Learning curriculum, using a blended approach of internal and external online & practical trainer lead sessions, as well as overseeing and managing Skills & Knowledge Competency to ensure identification /assessment / validation and accelerated routes to competency for our Developers.
This role will work within the Global Talent Management Team with specific focus on supporting the Developer Role and have close engagement with Senior Management and Key Stakeholders / SME’s in the Delivery function.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Develop & own all technical training activities internally and externally for Global Devs
- Run targeted technical (hands-on) trainings for developers on topics including: C# and .NET, Unit Testing, TDD, Clean Code, FNZ business domain, React / Typescript
- Ensure a Developer Technical Training roadmap from Graduate onboarding (foundation) to Senior Dev (Guru) to allow proactive and accelerated route to competency
- Coordinate developers (Guru level) who provide technical training to accelerate the overall delivery of the Developer Effectiveness technical training programme
- Implement the Competency Skills Management framework, including the identification, assessment, validation, movement between levels and route to competency for all Global Devs
- Maintain your own developer skills and knowledge, through practical application, to stay ahead of industry practices and programming languages etc…
- Senior Dev level work experience
- Experience with technical training (commercial or pedagogical experience preferred)
- Experience with one or many programming languages, especially: experience with Microsoft development products (including C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server), jQuery, Java, CSS
- Experience with web development
- Familiarity with financial products and markets.
- Understanding of web services
- Familiar with code analysis or automated testing tools
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Independent, self-directing working style
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work
What can FNZ offer you?
- As a global organization, with offices around the world, we offer travel opportunities and remote working, as well as real investment into your own personal and professional growth.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies.
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
- We provide global career opportunities for our employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.
If this sounds like you then please apply!
At FNZ, we recognize that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals.
Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Nebo zkuste mobilní apku
Uvidíte nabídky ve svém okolí a všechny své odpovědi budete mít vždy po ruce
Na Práci za rohem máte největší šanci najít si práci blízko domova a přestat dojíždět. Vybírejte z volných míst a brigád po celém Česku, třeba v lokalitách Praha, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň, Liberec, Olomouc, České Budějovice, Hradec Králové, Ústí nad Labem, Pardubice, Zlín, Havířov, Kladno, Most, Opava a mnoha dalších.