Technical Support Specialist ERP
Oracle Czech s.r.o.
Dornych 510/38, Brno-Trnitá
Vzdálenost od vás uvidíte v aplikaci.Získat
Práce na plný úvazek
Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, International conferences
Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
Do you have a background in economy, accounting or finance? Do you aspire to work in the field of IT but just haven’t found your footing?
We are looking for ERP Technical Support Analysts who are smart, able to analyze problems, troubleshoot, absorb new knowledge quickly and use the gained knowledge to make own decisions.
You’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
What do we deliver?
NetSuite enables companies to manage core business operations in a single cloud-based system including:
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Assist customers with product related enquiries, troubleshoot customer concerns and apply resolutions
- Contribute ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity
- Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking
- Document key scenarios for future usage
- Determine priorities and ensure proper escalation when necessary
- Maintain accurate information flow between internal teams and customers
Qualification and Skills:
- Advanced English - effective communication both in oral and written form
- Economy, Accounting or Finance background/degree or work experience
- Able to handle inquiries about AP, AR, Journals, Bank transactions
- International taxation/accounting standards awareness, multi-book accounting knowledge is an advantage
- Proficiency in ERP Systems is an advantage
- Analytical skills with focus on detail
- Able to understand customer's business processes
- Able to learn and adapt quickly, willingness to work in a dynamic environment
- A sense for prioritization
- Able to think outside of the box and to come up with creative solutions for our customers’ concerns
- Extensive training and support for new hires
- Opportunity to support a great product and be part of a growing team
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and open atmosphere, easy to approach management
- Work in a new office in a central location
- Recognition of achievements
- Company benefits
Na Práci za rohem máte největší šanci najít si práci blízko domova a přestat dojíždět. Vybírejte z volných míst a brigád po celém Česku, třeba v lokalitách Praha, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň, Liberec, Olomouc, České Budějovice, Hradec Králové, Ústí nad Labem, Pardubice, Zlín, Havířov, Kladno, Most, Opava a mnoha dalších.
W celu zachowania najwyższej jakości usług wykorzystujemy informacje przechowywane w plikach cookies. Zmiany zasad korzystania z plików cookies można dokonać w ustawieniach przeglądarki.